I work online with English-speaking clients who live in France and together we bring about changes in their lives.
Are you experiencing any of the following?
- having problems in your relationship or marriage?
- just ended a relationship?
- experiencing separation or divorce
- bereavement after losing someone close, or the beginnings of grief as someone close may soon be gone
- you’re far away from others you care about such as grandchildren or older family members
- experiencing the stresses of change or disorientation
- feeling lost, disconnected or directionless
- feeling alone
- feeling angry or hurt
- feeling sad, hopeless or low in mood
- facing life with worry
- feeling anxious or stressed, perhaps for no apparent reason
- doing or feeling things that just ‘aren’t like you’
- being bullied
- at a turning point or life-stage
- having difficult memories from the past
We can all change and grow. You can change and grow. It’s natural. But sometimes it seems like those natural processes of change are blocked. We ask “How can I get through this?”
A supportive relationship is an effective way to invite away the blockages to change. In counselling we create that supportive relationship together.
I believe you can move through this. No matter what you’ve been through, no matter how much it’s hurting right now, no matter what you’ve been told, or what you tell yourself.
There is a part of you that believes in you too, the part of you that brought you here.
The difficult bit is over. Something in your current experience has already brought you this far.
What I would say is Contact Me. Let’s talk about how we might work together – Give me a call now on +44 7875 185954 or send and email by clicking below.
My current availability for online counselling work is during the daytime each Thursday & Friday. My latest availability is posted at the bottom of my homepage.
My fee for our one hour session online is £45 or €50 – this can be paid using online banking or PayPal. I’ll send through my banking details as we begin our work.
If you are in crisis or experiencing some other acute or severe situation then online counselling is not the way forward. This means if you face the risk of harming yourself or others, or of psychiatric relapse. If this is the case I recommend you read these notes on risk.
It is possible to find ‘face-to-face’ counselling in France which is conducted in English if geography, transport & mobility make this practical – see, for example, counsellinginfrance.com
I use Skype or Facetime for online counselling with clients who are in France. Our work together is framed as if you were here in my practice room here in the UK.
One way to meet me online is to take a look at this short video in which I introduce my online counselling practice.
When we meet online you’ll need a space which is quiet and comfortable for an hour.
There’s more guidance on creating an effective online counselling space here, where you can also download an information sheet and watch a ‘how to’ video.